Are you feeling stuck with your branding or confused about what areas you need to focus on? This is a sign that you need to conduct a brand audit.
What is a Brand Audit?
A brand audit is a process to help you analyze and assess how your branding is performing. This will help you pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of your branding. It will also highlight any pieces that you are missing from the branding puzzle.
Anatomy of a Successful Brand
Your branding encompasses many elements, and it is how all those elements work together that will build the trust and emotional connection that is so key. Your branding includes:
- Brand Purpose
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Values
- Brand Goals
- Brand Personality
- Brand Expertise, aka your X-Factor
- Brand Offerings (products and/or services)
- Brand Relationships – the relationships you build with your audience and customers
- Brand Voice
- Brand Story
- Brand Identity
During the brand audit, you’ll need to check off the items you have and star any branding elements you feel you need to improve on. You’ll also need to answer questions to determine what improvement you need to make to your branding. Here are some of the questions to ask yourself:
- Is your branding consistent?
- Are you attracting the clients/customers you want?
- On a scale of 1-10, how well are you communicating your core values?
Does Your Brand Need an Audit?
Remember, good branding doesn’t happen overnight. But knowing what pieces of the branding puzzle you are missing or need improvement will help you in the long run. So if it is time for you to do a brand audit, download the Brand Audit Workbook, which includes a checklist and questions to analyze your branding.
- Download the Brand Audit Workbook
- Schedule time in your calendar to complete the audit
- Rank the top 5 areas of your branding that you want to work on.
- Download my FREE Branding Workbook – a comprehensive questionnaire developed to get to the heart of your brand so you can have a brand design that feels uniquely YOU.
Need more guidance? Let’s chat, and I can help you filter through what areas you need branding help.